Thursday, 13 December 2012

Places I like to go in Singapore


                                                      View Places I like to go in Singapore. in a larger map



  1.  I like to go to the Jurong regional library as I have been going there to borrow story books since I was very young.Most of the books that I read are there and it is the closest library to my house.
  2. I like to go to Jcube shopping center as it has a cinema,an ice skating ring and lots of great places to eat and shop.It is also quite near to my house and so I don't have to go too far to watch movies at the cinema.
  3. I like going to the Science Centre as there are lots of exhibits and there are lots of things that I can learn and lots of interesting hands-on activities.
  4. I frequently go to Bukit Timah Plaza for my fencing lessons.I like to go there as after my lessons on certain occasions I would get to eat at a fast food restaurant.

No comments:

Post a Comment